Green Building Design and IGBC-AP Exam Preparatory Training
- The 'Indian Green Building Council™ Accredited Professional Examination' (IGBC™ AP) offered by the IGBC is a credential for professionals to participate in green building projects.
- Qualified individuals can be involved in projects registered under the 'IGBC rating programmes' like IGBC Green Homes, IGBC Factory buildings, IGBC Existing Buildings etc., Projects would achieve one credit point under 'Innovation and Design' category if an IGBC AP is part of the project team.
- Candidates need to register with the Indian Green Building Council through the IGBC website www.igbc.in. On receipt of the Examination Fee, the examination date and venue will be intimated via email.
- Examination Eligibility: All Students/ Professionals of the Building Industry are eligible to appear for this examination.
- Instruction Material: LEED India NC, LEED India CS, IGBC Homes, IGBC Factory, ASHRAE90.1, ASHRAE 62.1-2004 & ECBC standards